Within a plant of approximately 150 employees, the Maintenance Superintendant will be responsible for rebuilding and leading the Maintenance team which currently employs about 12 (supervisors, trades) but should be doubled progressively.
- Engineering degree preferred, but relevant combination of technical training and experience will also be considered.
- Several years (>5) of relevant experience either in an OSB plant, or in other forest products plants (Plywood, Veneer, Sawmills, etc.) preferably, but could also be in other heavy manufacturing industries (Mining, Metal works, Construction materials, etc).
- Must be experienced with preventative maintenance (tools, procedures, software, etc)
- Must speak French fluently. Good level in English also required.
- Leadership skills must be obvious.