Outside Sales - Rebar Products
Do you enjoy building quality relationships with clients and the thrill of closing sales? Do you possess a strong “can do” attitude with an enthusiasm to achieve and exceed goals and targets?
Our client, a manufacturer of high-quality steel in the GTA, is seeking a driven, energetic, self-starting Outside Sales Representative to professionally navigate new and existing business for the GTA region.
Reporting to the VP, the Outside Sales Representative is responsible for the territory sales of building supplies and services, providing exceptional customer service and building long-term relationships, and proactively seeking ways to showcase company products for sales growth.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and managing a business territory
• Proven sales growth/achievements with a strong enthusiasm to meet and exceed goals/targets
• Excellent relationship building skills to cultivate long-term relationships with customers
• Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
• Experience within the Rebar Industry
• Experience within an “entrepreneurial” minded small to medium sized organization
• Ability to manage multiple competing tasks