$90,000 - $110,000 / annual salary with bonus potential
We’re currently looking for a Quality Manager to join our team! This role will report to the General Manager and is responsible for the overall management of our Quality department.
Why Join Us?
In addition to being part of a dynamic team, our full-time employees enjoy an impressive benefits package, including:
- Excellent Health Insurance
- Dental, STD, LTD, Vision, Life/ADD
- Vacation, Christmas Leave, and 401(k).
- 5 - 10 experience as Quality Engineer in a manufacturing environment working with metals.
- Experience with initiating/sustaining ISO and/or AS certifications.
- Experience developing/documenting quality procedures
- $90,000 - $110,000 / annual salary with bonus potential
Investigate customer issues/complaints to correct and mitigate problems.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards.
- Establish quality/reliability expectations of finished products appropriate for the organization.
- Serves as the Management Representative for Quality related certification programs.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality standards and quality objectives.
- Organize the routine auditing of the company’s quality objectives to ensure compliance.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Lead Management Review process, internal/external audits, and Corrective Action Requests.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Design, develop and implement quality training programs.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to Departments.
- Ensure the proper flow down of all quality requirements