Our client has been operating in the residential and commercial repaint market and the New Construction market for over 30 years. They are a solid high performing painting company that has a very good reputation in Winnipeg and surrounding communities.
The Sales Estimator is responsible to generate sales, maximize client relations and maintain high ethical standards in all aspects of communication, deportment and behavior.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Sells consultatively and makes recommendation to prospective and current clients on the various painting solutions the company offers to meet their painting needs.
2. Makes in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients as set up by administrative support.
3. Adheres to sales presentation protocol and procedures
4. Submits a clear written proposal for current and prospective clients
5. Follows up with prospective clients after completion of quotation if sale is not made at time of initial contact
6. Collects the deposit by either cheque or credit card number.
7. Participates in Trade shows
8. Reports sales results on a weekly basis
9. Submits availability to Administrative support to aid in setting up appointments if changes are made to the model schedule.
10. Maintains a consistent professional dress code and wears provided company clothing to all appointments.
11. Maintains consistent usage of Branded items such as specific client agreement, business cards, lawn signs, vehicle decals and promotional materials.
12. Uses Company's systems and tools for estimating and for in-person presentations.
13. Prospects regularly to increase Integrity Market Share of work in the Winnipeg area
*Must possess at least 5 years of experience in trade sales in the construction and service industry
*Must demonstrate an aptitude for problem-solving with the ability to determine solutions for customers
*Must be results-orientated and self motivated and be able to work both independently and within a team environment
*Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Must be proficient with computer applications and have high computer operating capabilities