Our client is an established professional engineering services firm specializing in Energy, Water & Process Control. With a focus on multi-disciplined integrators proficient in electrical design, SCADA, plant control programming, data management systems and commissioning. Our client is experiencing continued growth and expansion is a result of strong leadership, technical proficiency, and service excellence.
The Senior SCADA Integrator
will focus on Industrial Control System programming, is highly self-motivated, and possesses a strong desire to continually learn and be challenged, Willing and able to travel across the US and Canada to commission projects (20% time) with a skill set including:
- PLC/HMI/SCADA program development and testing.
- PLC/HMI/SCADA FAT testing, commissioning and field service.
- Creation of technical documentation (control logic, programming/control narratives, test procedures, transition plans, user manuals, installation/commissioning manuals, etc.).
- Provide support to project managers and project team.
Desired Personal Skills:
- 8 + years Industrial Control System programming experience.
- PLC programming experience with one or more of the following platforms: AB, Emerson, Siemens etc.
- HMI/SCADA programming experience with one or more of the following platforms: AVEVA/Wonderware, GE, Rockwell, Ignition, Schneider, etc.
- Experience with on-site commissioning and start-up.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English is essential.
- Must possess a valid Canadian Driver’s License.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on full-time basis.
The Following Are Considered Assets:
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to master new skills and adapt to technologies swiftly.
- Excel in planning, prioritizing, and working under pressure to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in team environments as required.
- Strong focus on client service and building lasting relationships.
- Display a positive and professional manner at all times.
Keys / Comments:
- Municipal Water/Wastewater Treatment System experience.
- Presentation and training experience.
- Electrical and controls design experience.
- Degree in Engineering or diploma in a related field.
Only candidates who are entirely specialized in this field and who meet all of the requirements will be considered. 8 + years Industrial Control System programming experience PLC programming in AB, Emerson, and Siemens etc. will be considered, depending on experience. Since this is NOT a remote role, search candidates who are within a comfortable commuting distance. Candidates must be willing to work as employees, and not C2C or other arrangements, and they must be authorized to work in Canada or the US.