TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Our client has been in business over 10 years and specializes in working with law firms, corporate legal departments, and other professional services firms. They connect paper to its digital home so legal professionals can work smart and secure no matter where they are. Their solutions offer tight integration to the existing document management system (DMS) and accounting software. The workflows employ customer infrastructure and print-scan devices that are already in place.
Our client is seeking an experienced Technical Support Specialist to be part of its Customer Success Team. The position is virtual and will be part of a team that resides all over the US with the corporate office in the western region.
- Handling support requests from administrators managing its solutions in a growing customer base.
- Work closely with others in customer-facing roles, backed by its software development department.
- The Support Team covers a 12-hour day from 8am to 8pm Eastern time. This position will handle a portion of that period covering 8-9 hours with a lunch or dinner break.
- Advanced working experience with cloud-based tools such as Microsoft Teams, Azure and LogMeIn with its team and familiarity with these products is also considered a plus.
- Be very customer-oriented with at least three years of technical support experience.
- Experience supporting law firms
- Knowledge & experience with Document Management Systems (DMS) including iManage or NetDocuments, as well as, with Records Management Systems (RMS) is considered a plus.
- Must be very familiar with Microsoft Windows OS as well as Microsoft Office and Office 365 as the software solutions being supported are built upon Microsoft technology with server, desktop, and API-based components.
- Background in Microsoft Windows Server as well as SQL Server is helpful. You will be configuring and troubleshooting applications built on these platforms.
- As this is a work-from-home position, the ideal candidate is results-oriented, has a strong sense of responsibility, taking ownership of their activities as assigned.