Customer identity access management – They of course would love people banking verticals but there might also be viable candidates in Government, Education, Healthcare etc. Big environments that need to make sure consumers can get into accounts and the information remain private.
We need to ask the following questions and tape the answers. They don’t want candidates being able to google the answers.
- They would like the answers to be recorded live. "Agencies ask the below technical questions to gauge the candidate's qualifications.
• What are the differences b/w PaaS, SaaS and IaaS?
• What are key differences between CIAM and IAM with in the company?
• How CIAM address in fighting against fraud?
• What are the critical features you find in any CIAM product?
Domain Architect - CIAM ,- Santa Clara, Tempe, Atlanta, Dallas, Austin or Houston
- CIAM Architect in bank (1st choice), education, government.
- Strong understanding of identity lifecycle management and federation technologies and one of the following standards – SAML, SPML, OpenID Connect, Oauth2.0, SSO, RBAC, CARTA, FIDO, UMA, and cross-domain identity management.
- AWS platform.
- Domain or Enterprise level Architect experience
Make Next Happen Now. For more than 30 years, The Company (The Company) has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Company provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, The Company helps address the unique needs of innovators.
Our business is undergoing transformation and shift towards using public cloud and we need experienced architects to help us in moving the monolithic systems to modern cloud-based solutions.
As a CIAM Domain Architect, you will lead the strategy and define the architecture and design our consumer/customer facing identity and access management products to accomplish business goals and meet The Company specific security, risk, compliance and fraud requirements.
You will be responsible, partnering with The Company’s product and business teams in this space on multiple fronts and become a trusted advisor to these groups –
· Creating domain architecture roadmaps and vision maps.
· Strategic initiatives within the domain and initiatives where CIAM is playing a key role in.
· Prioritization discussions within portfolios and across.
· Bring domain related knowledge to the table – inject ideas and industry trends and best practices.
Collaborate with other architects in the organization (Solutions Architects, Data Architects, Enterprise Architects etc.) and engineers on specific solutions related to the CIAM domain. Align with other stakeholders in The Company (Data, Privacy, Risk, Legal etc.) to ensure compliance to The Company standards
About the role:
· Understand various business drivers and business capabilities (future and current state) and determine corresponding enterprise CIAM design change requirements to drive the BUs/geos or domain's targeted business outcomes.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and establish the enterprise CIAM strategy, roadmap, architecture design blueprints, standards, patterns, and enterprise CIAM governance.
· Collaborate with key stakeholders to define the future-state architecture vision for enterprise access management and privileged access management capabilities for hybrid and multi-cloud environments.
· Act as the subject matter expert and provide consulting support to technology and application architects to ensure the projects and initiatives are aligned with overall enterprise CIAM architecture.
· Analyze the technology industry, competitors, and market trends, and determine their potential impact and opportunities for The Company.
· Understand Corporate Technology standards and ensure solutions fully comply. Recommend exceptions where appropriate.
· Support governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance.
· Facilitate the evaluation and selection of software product standards and services, as well as the design of standard and custom software configurations.
· Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures, or culture) and financial impact of the solutions architecture.
· Document all solution architecture design and analysis work, leveraging appropriate Enterprise Architecture tools.
· Understand and adhere to the Bank's risk, privacy, and regulatory standards, policies, and controls per the Bank's Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
· Strong technical skills and demonstrated experience in various authentication and authorization frameworks and tools.
· Must have experience in identity lifecycle management and federation technologies and one of the following standards – SAML, SPML, OpenID Connect, Oauth2.0, SSO, RBAC, CARTA, FIDO, UMA, and cross-domain identity management.
· Experience in at least two Information Technology solution development disciplines, including technical architecture, infrastructure, application development, cybersecurity, database management or Information Technology (IT) operations.
· Good understanding of strategic and new and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to new and evolving business and operating models.
· Deep understanding of best design and software engineering practices – design principles and patterns, unit testing, performance engineering, best practices for security, privacy, identity protection.
· Strong understanding of SDLC, application development methodologies, infrastructure, and network architecture, and cybersecurity
· Ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms for all levels of organization with good verbal and written communication skill.
· Experience working with a distributed team.
· Proven experience in building solution usig AWS platform.
· Expert in the Identity domain in the US and preferably other geographies (EMEA)
· Experience working in FinTech & with different banking applications is a strong plus
· Your heart at the right place, good sense of humor, live our values, and ability to form connections with the people you work with.
· Bachelors Degree in CS, EE or equivalent.
· At least 10 years of software development, solutions architect, or architect experience.
· At least 7 years of experience designing, developing, and architecting enterprise systems.
· At least 7 years of experience in application architecture, design patterns, and cloud patterns.
· At least 5 years’ experience as a domain architect or a principal architect in the CIAM space.
· Experience w/ architecting CIAM solutions in a commercial bank is a huge plus.
· One of the certifications in identity field: CISSP, CISM or CISA preferred.
· Experience in interacting w/ senior leadership, including to C-suite.
· Extraordinary communication & presentation skills.
Nice to have Qualifications:
· Masters Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field.
· 3+ years building cloud native customer identity solutions architecting enterprise applications on public cloud platforms and cloud ecosystems including AWS, GCP or Azure
· 3+ years of experience managing COTS CIAM application vendors.
· Experience speaking in conferences and other industry forums.