The successful candidate will initially be responsible for setting up the entire maintenance and warehouse stock software from a detailed inventory of the factory equipment parts he will supervise. Among other things, will build the list of assets and all their components, ensure that replacement parts are identified and stored according to their importance, integrate lockout and security components into the system, and establish all inspection and safety routes. After this phase, the candidate will assume the position of Reliability Manager.
Main Duties and responsibilities will then include :
- Define, develop, optimize and administer preventative / predictive maintenance program
- Supervise the technicians of the preventive maintenance department and ensure optimal use of them
- Act as responsible for the integration of the maintenance plan into the maintenance software by creating the latter in the CMMS (IVARA), developing task lists, critical parts, inspection forms, lockout sheets, and others of this type
- Develop standards and procedures for regular and major maintenance work, taking into account health and safety, environmental, legal and other aspects
- Analyze repetitive breakdowns from various reports, breakage and breakdowns analysis investigations and propose and implement solutions to correct the root causes
- Define critical spare parts lists, quantities and reusable parts
- Follow up on performance indicators for maintenance programs
- Work on a daily basis with all other departments in a a spirit of continuous improvement
- Supervise, mentor, direct and develop employees under your supervision
- Engineering degree preferred, but relevant College Diploma in industrial maintenance combined with several years (5) of relevant experience would be also considered.
- Must have solid experience in Preventative Maintenance, including utilization of tools and software.
- Must have experience in integrating Health and Safety matters with maintenance activities.
- Must speak French fluently. Good level in English also required.
- Leadership skills must be obvious.