The principal function of this position is to encourage invitations to tenders, carry out basic design dewatering schemes and prepare, present and negotiate quotations and proposals to clients.
Our client offers an extensive training and development program which will commence after individuals complete their probationary period. Company Induction, Initial basic training & PPE issue will be provided from commencement of your employment.
Reports / Responsible to
Operations Director (Line Manager)
Key areas of responsibility
Carry out dewatering designs and cost estimates.
• Identifying and following up new business leads.
• Ensuring enquiries are appropriately logged and responded to including organizing site and client visits.
• To act as the key point of contact for clients throughout the design and tender process.
• Make an assessment of geo-environmental site investigation reports and associated documents.
• Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations. Select the appropriate methodology to be used, prepare design notes & calculations.
• Prepare supporting costing for quotations.
• Develop and implement strategies for following up quotations, maintaining contact with the client and tracking the progress of our proposals.
• Negotiate contracts, terms and conditions, methodologies, attendances
• Reviewing costs and sales performance and present data at management and sales meetings
Assisting with Change Orders and Commercial Matters
• Preparing change orders and associated documentation associated with existing contracts
• Following-up with clients to have change orders approved in a timely manner
• Provide oversight of monthly invoicing cycle and pushing approval and invoicing on both WJ and CTS side to get approved invoices submitted to client by client deadline.
The above is not exhaustive and you will be expected to undertake any other duties which may reasonably fall within the level of responsibility and competence