Our client is an Engineering firm specialized in the solar energy generation industry. They are in particular expert in SCADA (Supervisory control and data acquisition) systems, and are rapidly growing on the entire North American market due to their advanced reputation. They are seeking to hire 3 additional experienced SCADA Integrators.
The SCADA Integrators are responsible for projects that involve SCADA software development, plant control programming, network configuration, documentation and commissioning.
The technologies that they work on are Inductive Automation Ignition (all Modules), Wonderware System Platform, Classic InTouch & Historian, OSI PI Process Books and Historian, PLC Programming - Schneider (Unity), SEL RTAC (Accelerator), Modbus, DNP3.
- At least 3 years of SCADA development experience.
- Utility PLC Programming (Schneider preferably)
- On site commissioning experience.
- All of the above in Solar and Battery Storage.
Keys / Comments:
- Proficiency in most of the technologies listed above: (Inductive Automation Ignition (all Modules), Wonderware System Platform, Classic InTouch & Historian, OSI PI Process Books and Historian, PLC Programming - Schneider (Unity), AcSELerator RTAC, Modbus, DNP3)
- Willing and able to travel across the US and Canada to commission projects (20% time)
This client will only accept candidates who are entirely specialized in this field and who meet all of the mandatory requirements listed above. Search across all of North America but prioritize Eastern Canada and nearby US states. Candidates must be willing to work as employees, and not C2C or other arrangements, and they must be authorized to work in Canada or the US.