Field Senior Service Technician (Electrical)
$25-$30 per hour
A global building maintenance equipment manufacturer located in Long Island City, NY currently seeking a highly motivated individual with electrical and PLC knowledge to join their Field Service Technician Team. This position holder will be providing scheduled maintenance to existing customers and growing customers.
This applicant must be a self-starter and comfortable working with elevated height and people in trouble-shooting and problem solving situations. Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills. Must be team oriented and possess a strong commitment to quality.
· A minimum of 5 years experience in field service or equipment maintenance in a related industry.
· Experience working with scaffolds, elevators, cranes, & building maintenance equipment.
· Capable of Telemecanique, Allen Bradley, Schneider PLC programming modification.
· Experience with Compact Logic, & Micro Logic.
· Must be able to read mechanical blueprints and electrical schematics.
· Electrical and mechanical knowledge is required in trouble-shooting problems & equipment.
. Basic knowledge with hydraulic power packs, solenoids’, and cylinders.
. Experience in performing PM’s (Preventive Maintenance) as well as hands-on mechanical experience to service the equipment.
. Experience in the assembly and maintenance of customized machinery.
. Familiar with OSHA and The Department of Labor safety rules.
· Technical Training in Electrical or Electronic Discipline (Licensed Electrician Preferred)