Our client is seeking an ERP Implementation Specialist to join their state-of-the-art facility in Mississauga, Ontario.
The successful candidates first responsibility will be to work with key personnel in the implementation of the D365, ERP system. As the candidate grows with company, they will apply their knowledge gained to determine supply chain strategies and work as an ERP Implementation Specialist to meet the company's objectives.
What you will do:
The candidate's first mandate of 18 months will be responsible for the implementation of ERP D365 for the following functions; purchasing, production, planning, sales and logistics. As a Subject Matter Experts (SME) your role is to understand:
- The future vision of the purchasing, production, planning and logistic domains
- The deep understanding of specific functional business process
- Become comfortable with the D365 software application
- Support communication between the ERP consultant and employees involved in the D365 Implementation
- Take instructions and conduct functional testing, become the super user and the main trainer
- Work closely with the Business Process Owner (BPO) to leverage the best practice across the businesses
Depending on the circumstances for which our services are called upon, professionals in this role will be responsible for:
- Procurement activities, including sourcing hard to find components and negotiating prices and terms with supply partners
- Engineering activities
- Support inventory management
- Working with other groups such as Sales, Order Processing, Engineering and Finance
- Implementing new improved supply practices or changing existing ones to meet management strategies and priorities in an environment of strong sales growth
- Support the Production planning
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering and supply chain management, Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Certification Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) considered an asset
- Experience in performance improvement, process re-engineering, cost reduction, supply chain improvement and other transformation initiatives considered an asset.
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills are a must, French language is an asset.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Strong abilities in leadership, adaptability, flexibility and accountability
- Enjoy being a member of a fast-paced and dynamic teamwork environment