• Establish, develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
• Close sales and ensure profitability for the store and adhere to store budget.
• Maintain company margins, gross margin dollars and targets week to week.
• Maintain store presentation and overall store cleanliness in accordance with company expectations .
• Respond to, address and solve customer complaints in a timely and effective manner
• Must have a vehicle and valid driver's license
• The ideal candidate for this role will be genuine, intelligent, outgoing, friendly, organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Appearance – well groomed, smart professional attire
• Any sales associate that comes from interior design or home improvement background is ideal
• Sales driven, previous sales experience is a bonus but not a must
• Open to flexible hours
• Knowledge in mathematics, able to take dimensions of areas and accurately determine the square footage and flooring needed
What we offer:
• Competitive Compensation
• Benefits Package
• Great team environment
• Profit sharing program